Can you imagine what it would feel like to never feel any resentment for any wrong done to you? To respond with full awareness to all situations rather than react from your gut? What freedom that would entail! Well, this is just one of the gifts the practice of blessing from the heart, sending out focused love energy, will do for you.
This book, from the bestselling author of The Gentle Art of Blessing, will help you learn to bless all situations and people as you go through the day and add overwhelming joy and presence to your existence.
Excerpts from the foreword by Ervin Laszlo
“We need a new consciousness, and achieving it calls for a leap – a leap of faith as well as of courage. The author of this book offers a shining example of that leap, thanks to a deep and initially traumatic experience he had. Now we, his readers, can accomplish this leap without undergoing a traumatic experience, simply by reading his book and following his example: offering blessings in at least as many of the 365 days of the year as we can…
“We need a new consciousness, and we need to act differently. Instead of revenge we need to practice forgiveness, instead of all-out competition, we need embracing love, and in place of looking for our own advantage in every situation, we need to embrace everyone concerned – and do so unconditionally…
“If your example would catch on and help create a sort of blessing-epidemic in the world, the effort would pay off. It would realize not only the intention of the author of this book, but the intention of well-thinking and ethical people everywhere. Realizing that intention could be our best hope for the future — perhaps our only realistic hope. Read this book and offer your blessings today.”
- I’m relishing your pages for so many reasons. Because you’ve included blessings for specific groups of people -nurses, homeless, politicians, etc. It stirs awareness and care. It draws us closer together and widens the circle of compassion. It includes not only blessings composed by you but also some that come from other individuals and cultural groups provides a variety of voices that enliven the book and encourage me with the idea that the practice of blessing is coming from many corners. That is mighty comforting. The intros you provide for each blessing orient and guide in ways that shed light on the blessings without thwarting a reader’s own creative interpretation and application. The instances where you link the blessor to the blessee bring the practice full circle, reminding us how we are all inextricably intertwined, that we find our own in another’s good, that “what blesses one blesses all.”
~ Bunny McBride, author of By The Light of the Moon
- Blessing is an art and practice desperately needed in our time. Pierre Pradervand’s exploration of blessing—personal, interpersonal, and transpersonal—is a cooling balm for an age bleeding from hot bombs. If you dare to live this book you will be changed on the first and perhaps transformed by the last day.
~ Rabbi Rami Shapiro, author of Perennial Wisdom for the Spiritually Independent and The World Wisdom Bible
- Anyone working to heal personal, societal, world situations, no matter what religious or spiritual path they follow, will benefit immensely from Pierre’s compilation of blessings. There is so much that needs healing in our world, and this is a book that will touch many because it speaks to the heart and gently reminds us of our oneness with the Divine.
~ Fr. Richard Rohr, author and Founder of the Center for Action and Contemplation, Albuquerque, NM
- If we are on an evolving path to realize everything is Consciousness we may well be on an evolving path to also understand that nothing in the world of the Heart is really impossible. These 365 daily challenges remind us of the sheer breadth of the worlds that can be brought into Love by The Gentle Art of Blessing.
~ Kurt Johnson, co-author The Coming Interspiritual Age
- How radically different our world would be if more people used the power they have to bless others rather than engage in the vitriol that has come to define so much of our social discourse. Let this beautiful book by Pierre Pradervand help you cultivate the healing, transformative practice of offering blessing.
~ Rev. Diane Berke, Founder & Spiritual Director, One Spirit Learning Alliance https://www.onespiritinterfaith.org/
- I couldn’t stop reading. From one page to the next, it filled me with such love! What a total blessing it is! On every page you will know what it is to feel deeply blessed and to experience the power and beauty of this to lift you into a great light of love! Pierre Pradervand is a master teacher of the spiritual art of blessing! Your heart will be full! You will feel it! If all those who long for love would learn the art of blessing, it would end loneliness, sadness, and depression forever. And hearts everywhere would feel comforted and connected, lit with love!
~ Shannon Peck, Spiritual Life Coach, Author, Love Heals: How to Heal Everything with Love
- Pierre’s first book, The Gentle Art of Blessing (now in seven languages) helped readers discover a completely new vision of blessing and a simple practice which has changed the lives of thousands all around the world. This second book offers you a means of truly participating in the healing of the world – not to mention of yourself. It will enable you to raise your level of inspiration at the start of every new day and will slowly start changing even your relations to others.
~ Steve Farrell Worldwide Executive Director, Humanity’s Team
- What a labor of love your newest book is. Wow! Thank you for offering this to a hungering planet. Pierre’s life, and this precious book, are an invitation to abide in an affectional consciousness. He leaves no situation or relationship unblessed, modeling for us, a devotional practice that embraces our world in grace. Anyone who yearns to feel the presence of Love, will find it in the application of each blessing offered.
~ Sanford C. Wilder, Founder, The Educare Unlearning Institute and author Listening to Grace: Unlearning Insights and Poems